If you don’t think Rohan is the best, you’re wrong.
Gosh darn Robots.
Black and White scans of Koichi and Akira.
Here’s my cover for the just-announced trade paperback of Bravest Warriors Vol. 1. At first they just wanted to re-use my issue 1 cover but I was like “NO. That cover didn’t have enough HOT PINK.”
Then I holstered my gun and walked away from the phone. I think they got the message.
“gold experience, stop it.
an old thingy i never finished unu
catlike icon maker here: http://neutralx0.net/tool/bnmk_e.html
“But, he’s not an actual villain” I hear you cry. While true and not true, for the sake of this I’m going to say he wasn’t in SBR to actively help the protagonists, and for the majority of the story, he was a menace and rival. My reason for choosing him was because, despite being based on Dio, he was much more sympathetic; He didn’t join the SBR to harm others or be bad; He just wanted to win, and make his mother proud. He carried life lessons with him and stuck by them, and I felt like he was as interesting as many of the JoJo protagonists.
Plus, he’s a goddamn dinosaur WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT??
Johnnyyyy Joestar! I can’t praise how well written he is enough. His transformation from a self-pitying former jockey into a confident and capable person, as well as his amazing relationship with Gyro made me fall head over heels for him. To top it off, I love his design, and I feel his stand is incredibly interesting.
here have a johnny
- hazama isn’t hard to use at all, he gets easier each fuckin game
- hazama has never been a bad character
- ragna isn’t cheap he’s just braindead
- iron tager isn’t cheap you just suck at matchup, respect and the neutral game
- tier whoring is a concept that little kids embrace because they don’t understand that characters are tools, you use the best tool for the job
- combos in blazblue aren’t hard, what’s wrong with you guys you get like a 5f buffer window
- “throw-spamming”??? really?
- Iron Tager MU knowledge =/= Cheap
- Tier Whoring
God bless this post
“What do you think of that, Mr. Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle, Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril, Jessie, Oaf-Looking, Scooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan, Milk-Drinking, Soy-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniveling, Worm-Eyed, Hotten-Blaugh, Vile-Stoochie, Cally-Breek-Tattie?”
Or BEST cartoon?